|The henna is applied directly to the skin and when removed, it leaves cool and beautiful markings that fade naturally. Use the stencils (included) or create your own designs. Make a butterfly, unicorn, dragon or anything you can imagine. It’s your skin, have fun with it. Earth Henna is a unique henna mix, which was created to simplify the centuries-old application process. Once mixed, the Earth henna paste lasts 4 weeks, if refrigerated and proper staining of the skin is achieved in just 4-6 hours.
- Safe and all natural, Earth henna tattoos are easy to apply.
- The results last 7 to 10 days, fading gradually.
- 13 reusable stencil transfers are included.
- Pre-measured for perfect consistency every time.
- One cone henna powder (5 gms.)
- EARTH HENNA solution (11gms.)
- Eucalyptus oil (5ml.)
- Squeeze bottle applicator
- Screw on applicator tip
- Re-Usable Stencils
- Cotton swabs
Henna powder, water, glycerin, black walnut extract, benzyl alcohol, sugar, sorbitol, citric acid, eucalyptus oil, disodium EDTA, lactic acid.
Warning: The safety of this product has not been determined. Anyone with allergies
to citric acid or eucalyptus oil should not use Earth Henna.
For topical use only.
Keep contents away from eye area. Do not eat or swallow. To be used on skin only.
Made in the U.S.A., distributed by Lakaye Studio™ ©2000.
How Artsy Chick brought the gift of Henna to our Ultra.